Loteria is a fun game of chance that originated in Mexico. It’s a variation of Bingo that uses pictures instead of numbers and letters. Download our fun Caribbean version and play at your next fiesta!
To make the game:
- Download and print out the pdf files below.
- Glue the board pages to a sheet of thin cardboard.
- Cut out the boards on the dotted lines.
- Cut out the cards on the dotted lines.
- You will also need game markers, like pennies or buttons, and a bag to put the cards in.
DOWNLOAD BOARDS (2 pages)
DOWNLOAD CARDS (1 page)
Here’s how to play:
- Up to four people and one caller can play.
- Choose a caller.
- Give each player a game card.
- The caller pulls the individual picture cards from a bag and calls out the name of the card.
- Players with corresponding pictures on their game cards cover that picture with a token (like a penny or a button).
- Whoever covers three pictures in a row in any direction—horizontal, vertical or diagonal—first, wins.
© Exit Studio 2005