Decorate your Christmas tree with a whole Taíno village using this easy pattern!
To make the ornament:
- Download and print out the pdf file below.
- Cut the pattern pieces out of a sheet of colored heavy paper (corrugated craft paper is best).
- Decorate the outside if you want. For more authenticity, you could glue straw or raffia to the roof piece.
- Staple or glue the edges as shown on the pattern.
- String a ribbon through the center of the roof for hanging.
For more Taíno activities, check out Taíno: The Activity Book
© Exit Studio 1991