To make the game:
- Download and print out the pdf file below.
- Glue the page to a sheet of thin cardboard.
- Cut out the squares on the dotted lines.
- Color the tiles if you want (make sure to color the matching tiles the same!)
Here’s how to play:
- Lay all the tiles face down and mix them up.
- Arrange them in a grid, four across and five down.
- Take turns turning over two tiles at a time.
- If they match, keep the tiles and take another turn.
- If they don’t match, turn them back over and the next person takes their turn.
- When all the pairs are collected, the player that has the most matches, wins!
- Play again! Every game is different.
© Exit Studio 2005